Knitting and reading are two very different but essential things I use to make it through life! Knitting helps with keeping my hands busy and using up anxiety, where reading is an escape from life and anxiety!
I recently finished Into the Wild by John Krakauer for bookclub and then dove right into Nikolas and the Pantheon Trials written by a friend from college, Dallas Graham. Nikolas is turning out to be a great read! I highly recommend it!!!
And I just finished another Pebble Vest, this one for a friend's new baby boy! And then started on some mittens for me because its flippen cold!!! They are to wear over my gloves when I am outside.
And that is the happenings for this weeks yarn along!
I love the pebbles vest and those cute buttons. I can relate to the anxiety thing. I love knitting and needlework to help me with that.
ReplyDeleteThanks Zena! And it is a productive way to deal with it!! ;)
DeleteHow neat to know the author! The cover art is appealing. Into the Wild has been sitting lonely in my bookshelf. One of these days I should pick it up but it keeps getting bumped to the back of the line. And I have that vest pattern on my wish list, too! Beautiful color for the gloves.
ReplyDelete