Thursday, February 20, 2014

{Yarn Along} February 20, 2014



Ok maybe things are a little crazy here...4 books going and 4 projects pictured!! Joining Ginny!

Reading: Keeping Chickens by Ashley English, Free-Range Knitting & At Knit's End by Stephanie McPhee, and Song of the Lark by Willa Cather!
Knitting: I finished Fern's Big Lace Scarf, my Hats for All, a heart patch, and now I have started this super cute Little Project Bag!
Whew!

Trying to post my yarn along on Wednesdays is just not going to happen. Yesterday I came to peace with that after our full day (LLL meeting, homeschool co-op, nephew to sing Happy Birthday to, scouts...). The nice thing that comes out of that crazy day is that Thursdays have turned out pretty mellow, staying home, plenty of knitting time, and even time to post my yarn along!
Everything in there time and season, it just works better that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment