Busy busy! Joining Ginny today for her Yarn Along from yesterday. ;)
Reading: Song of the Lark (and getting serious about getting through this since the book club deadline is quickly approaching!).
I'm listening to Bringing up Bebe with the library's uber cool app and I'm still reading the crazy fun knitting books from Stephanie Pearl-McPhee here and there.
Knitting: I finished my project bag, I love the pattern but not the suggestion of using plain cotton. I want to make this again but with either a thinner weight cotton or with a cotton blend.
I am also working on my Spindleberry, it's awesome I love the pattern and I love the yarn! I have to watch the pattern so I am only knitting this at home which means I need to start another project that I can take with me. ;)
What is on your needles and off your bookshelf?

No comments:
Post a Comment