Saturday, May 29, 2010

:)

So at the same time I did our anniversary post I also started a post with a video of Leili walking and dancing. But blogger is still having problems with my video, so hopefully it will come! :) Until then here are a few cute Leili pictures, I have more to blog about but this is what I wanted to blog about today!! :)The other day I set Leili up with a bowl of water, a spoon, pacifier, measuring cup, and I got almost a half hour of busy baby!!! She was so happy and plenty wet! :) As long as she is outside she is pretty happy, add water or dirt even better, all of them and watch out!!! :)
Look at this cutie, mom was just playing in the car while we waited for dad!

Fern got in on the action too! :)



Look at this chunk!! This is Koa or new cousin, we got to babysit he and Novella while Mary and Ryan went to Mary's high school reunion. Leili loves to hug and kiss Koa, Koa thinks she should be more gentle! :)

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't get a fresh post today I was going to e-harass you. Leili is so pretty and she's changed so much! I really miss you guys! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great pics and the updates!!! It was so great to get a surprise visit from Dan. I think of you all often! I hope all of you are well. Miss you!! LOL, Dr. Jackie

    ReplyDelete