Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Adventures!

It seems lately that I don't get here often enough, I have all these ideas for post swarm through my head. But by the time I get here I have so much to share that I just overflow with pictures and few words. Hmm, I guess I will have to re-think how I blog... Where else would we go on an adventure? The beach, and not just any beach "Grandma's Beach". These are the rocks I played on as a kid and I am glad that my kids can play here too!
It is really hard to get picture of the front side of these boys, they are always going! So here are their cute backsides! :)

Could there be a cuter backside!!!! I love these rash guards with SPF, that much less slathering that I have to do!!

Leili's first long walk to the water...

I wish I could read her mind!!

She liked the rocks... she is mine...

but she was a little surprised when the water came. It ended in tears, I think all of my kids first dips have.

Look how tall he is getting, Riley is not a little kid any more. Sigh, what is a mama ti do?

I could just live here...and I might just park us right here all summer. I'll have to get a cabana, I have already been sunburned too many times...

I know bad picture, but the flower fields are blooming and I LOVE when they do this. It is the American flag in flowers!! So cool! They did it the first time right after Sept. 11.

The kids got to ride the carousel for a FHE activity. Leili was not so sure of it at first but has decided she likes it! It is right outside from lenscrafters where I got new glasses, and unfortunately I have been back several times getting adjustments so every time we go Leili points at the carousel and throws herself towards it! She loves to point at things she wants... just watch out if she does not get it!!

Monkey see monkey do... especially if it has to do with mama holding someone else!!


Leili spends a good amount of time on my back (last night even while I ran the bases after a home run in kickball), and lately she is all about the baby doll. So of course she likes to mix the too!

So you know I have nothing to do so the girls and I went on a road trip. We went to Grandma J.'s to just escape life for a little bit.

After it was freezing and snowing the first couple of days it turned nice. Leili is happiest outside!

Eating dirt...

Fern had fun "hiding" behind this rug and then bursting out! Leili would laugh so hard!!

Leili is looking forward to running...

The girls enjoyed Grandma's GIANT tub! Leili thought all the baby ducks where for her.


On the way home we pit stoped in St. George. It is my favorite pit stop, they have clean bathrooms too!! The rest of the ride home was pretty abysmal... at best.

With moving troops last fall, moving troops this winter and all Riley finally got his Wolf patch! He finished it two troops ago and almost two years ago but at least he has it now. Now I guess I should get it on his shirt! :)
Look at my cute bear!! :)
And how could I resist!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the flower flag! Yay for new glasses and babywearing! I could give you a hard time for being "so close" to me and not calling, but I won't have time to see you while I'm in CA this month, so I'm equally guilty. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I really thought about calling you, but I really was just trying to gain some mental health... I think it has still illuded me. Sigh. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you survived your road trip. I'ts brave of you to travel solo with two littles so far from home. Hang in there for the mental health! You are doing amazing things despite the obstacles you have to deal with. Things WILL get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how reading your blog is like a favorite piece of pulp fiction for me, and I love it. It's positive and inspiring, free spirited, thanks

    ReplyDelete