She is imagining all the yummy-ness!
Every one's hands were a little colored!
And our tummies a little fuller!
I promise Jake was with us, but he was always about a mile ahead of us! Rima got a shot of him though so scoot over there!!
I have found a couple new blogs to spend time (because I have soooo much extra), reading!! :) With all that has happened over the last few months I have kind of lost my self in the grieving and uproar, I am trying to re-center myself as much as possible in my new (not permanent) surroundings. Not an easy task, but I enjoy seeing how other mamas find the beauty and simplicity in life so one blog is A Non-Disposable Life and the other Plain and Joyful Living. And of course you will find me stopping in on Soule Mama most mornings for just that little bit of beauty and inspiration!
yummy! Our berry patch is not nearly this big... but the berries are just as delicious.
ReplyDeleteWell the only unfortunet was that it seemed to be a bit of a tourist trap ($$)! If we are doing the labor it seems that we should be saving a little $$! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing Leili in that hat!
ReplyDeleteGrandma