So grandma has a fourwheeler that she rides all around town, and the kids think it is too cool! So when a friend offered this little powerwheels fourwheeler, Fern was so excited! So now she is just like grandma!
Possibly the cutest pictures of Fern in existance. I like to see Fern getting in touch with her rougher side, she's such a girly girl :) She still manages to make four-wheeling look dainty. Only Fern. Love, Lisa
Possibly the cutest pictures of Fern in existance. I like to see Fern getting in touch with her rougher side, she's such a girly girl :) She still manages to make four-wheeling look dainty. Only Fern. Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteI think the pink dress helps (the one she wants to wear everyday, that I put my foot down after 3!)!! :)
ReplyDeleteWatch out where you are going Fern!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
She also does not steer, if she gets somewhere she doesn't want to be she calls for a brother to save her! :)
ReplyDeleteTell her I LOVE it! Practice up Fern, for when you come back to my house! LOL
ReplyDeleteGrandma