Getting and UN-BIRTHDAY gift from a thoughtful friend! And on a day when you had not managed to get out of your jammies and she does not even seem to notice! :)
My good friend Lisa (who also saw AND CLEANED my unsightly kitchen when I sprained my wrist a few weeks ago) brought me this little "mommy pot"! The little card attached said for the short stemmed flowers the children bring home! How cute is that!! And now that there is finally a few blossoms around Riley was quick to fill my pot! We are missing the sun today it is 50 and rainy, this last Saturday it was 82!!!
what a nice friend! she sounds like a keeper!
ReplyDeleteNow I feel bad for joking that I was going to blog about you being in your pj's today!!!! But you're right, I really don't care, I say, chill it up, mama. You're the sweetest friend ever, so it makes it super easy to want to shower you with niceness!!!! I'm glad you like your mommy pot :) Love, Lisa
ReplyDelete