...we'll see how many more to go! I am guessing somewhere around 9 weeks to go, which just sounds crazy! Especially since I do not have things ready! :)
So here is the belly today, and thankfully some sun too! :)
The side view always ginormous!
And a sweet little hand, there are often little hands on my belly these days, also lots of kisses for this babe! And promises to hold, take care of, and even change diapers from my three super kids! I am glad they are so excited, I am too!
~
So Dan and I were thinking of holding a little contest! So if you would like to guess when this babe will make the grand entrance, guess away! And who ever gets the closest will receive a prize in the mail, a VERY yummy prize! :) If anyone decides to join in on the fun I will make a little list on the side of every one's guesses, don't forget to leave a name if you sign in as anon.!! :)
Happy guessing!
june 3rd!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Wow, that is 16 days before my due date, and only 8 weeks away! I better get things done!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt better NOT be June 3!!!!! This babe would be all grown before I get there!!! LOL Let's go with June 16 (Although I would personally vote for the 3rd! Then I could make it to my classes!!!!)
ReplyDeleteLove you
Mom
Oh my cuteness!!! That baby in there is definately a girl. I don't want to guess the day b/c I think I'll guess right and that would be no fun to send something down the street!!!! Love, Lisa
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest baby belly I have ever seen! I think June 10th. :)
ReplyDeleteJune 13th 2009!
ReplyDeleteHer Dad
June 9th!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute pregnant.
ReplyDeleteMonday, June 15th.
ReplyDelete