Monday, March 09, 2009

Yea...

So I took this photo on Saturday when it was 72 degrees outside!!!!! Dan bought me these beautiful freesias because I miss mine so much that I had to leave in Calif. They smell so heavenly that I put them in my room! I did spare you seeing my alarm clock as it is Dan's old one he received as a H.S. graduation gift, it does not work but I have my own little alarm clocks! It is that really pretty plastic made to look like wood, but it keeps time! :) But THIS would look very nice there, too bad it has a very nice price! :)
Fern wanted to get in on the photo action too, isn't she just beautiful!

And I think I have been leaving my camera lying around too much, there were lots of interesting pictures! I liked this of Jake though, plus it was better than the one of his other end (an uncovered other end) that was also on my camera!


When I first found this one I thought it looked like Riley had a floating head! Ha Ha, so here is the giggle for you too! :)
~
And you maybe wondering about all the surf music, yea well you know how I said it was 72 on Saturday, well it was 68 on Sunday (still respectable). But today it is in the 30's and now after raining all night, then sleeting, it is now snowing! It is a good thing Calif. is so far and that the van is a hoopdy otherwise I think Dan would be living in CT. all by himself for the next 2 months or so! :) So the kids and I are rocking out to all the music I grew up with and you get to too!




5 comments:

  1. Umm, am I understanding that Jake mooned your camera? Wow.

    Fern is getting prettier by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea shot of Jakes naked bumm and I am not sure who snaped it, it was not a do it your self shot...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please admit that you threw ten pounds of junk off that dresser to get that picture, dear, or I will be feeling very bad about my bedroom today ;) Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danna, I noticed your comment on Amanda Soule's blog asking which type of pens to use that don't run under watercolor.

    I just read a recommendation for this on one of my favorite blogs - here's the link. http://handmadehomeschool.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/supplies/

    Hope that helps! Now if I could just figure out what Amanda uses for that pad on her table...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Lisa, I acctually pile my books on the floor next to my bed table, but I did take off the afore mentioned clock and my hankerchifs! :) Now the 10 lbs of junk I reserve for my chest'r drawers, it is actually attacking at the moment! :) Ekk!!

    Sarah, Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete