Spring really is creeping in...
My crocuses are the first bulbs that are blooming, the tulips and daffodils are sprouting green shoots too...
And look who has returned!!!! Definitely a sign of warmer weather coming! And I am SO ready!!!!! Sorry the shot is not the greatest, I was in the house and the Robin was near the tree house, thank goodness for zoom!
Anyone else seeing the earliest signs of Spring?
And look who has returned!!!! Definitely a sign of warmer weather coming! And I am SO ready!!!!! Sorry the shot is not the greatest, I was in the house and the Robin was near the tree house, thank goodness for zoom!Anyone else seeing the earliest signs of Spring?
Yep, but then it keeps snowing again!
ReplyDeleteHey the hot pockets turned out great. I reheated one in the oven and it's really good. Hope your tofu ones work!
Ever so slowly...
ReplyDelete