Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who's is Bigger...

St. Nick's or mine? Looking forward to June!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! That is exciting. Congrats Danna and Dan! Cute way to announce it. Hope you are doing well.
    -Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic! :) And you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH!!! Congratulations, Danna! Another baby who won't know me! I'll have to come visit after this one is born, during the summer, so it's not crazy cold.

    Did you find a good midwife out there? Home birth again, I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Danna, Dan, and family!! What a blessing for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you guys! I love you and miss you. P.S. I am finally going to be an auntie...woo hoo! love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for the good wishes, they are very appriciated!! :)
    And yep we are planning another homebirth, we found a great midwife (not an overly easy thing here in CT.). And Cherish I can not think of any better baby gift than for you to come visit!! :)
    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete