Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas & Funny Fern!

We saw this in a house as we went to town for Riley's cub scout meeting, I made Dan pull over so I could take a picture!! I laughed for a while over that!! :) We just received this movie from netflix and will be subjecting the kids to it this year!! :)
Sorry all my pictures are blurry today! Here is Fern so HAPPY, Grandma sent her stick on earrings, do you see them? She loves my earrings and was so excited to have some of her own! :)

And her is Fern later that night conked out on our bed, she sleeps just like Dan!! :)
I hope all your Holiday Shopping is done, and that you are toasty warm!! :)



5 comments:

  1. I am soo happy that she likes the earrings!

    Love you
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danna, I like the leg lamp. I love that movie. If you want another good Christmas drive by you have to go by this house that has so many lights its like Chevy Chase's Christmas vacation. You go on the road behind Stop n Shop (field st) start on the end with sns and 7-11, then take your second left, and then your first right and I believe it is on that street on the end. I think it's conrad street but I'm not sure. It is worth the ride. I usually drive by it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a moment to figure out what I was looking at! I can't believe someone actually owns one. They must love the movie!

    There's a house with a big display of lights just up the road from me on Spring Street. It is just past the stop sign at Porter Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My directions above may have been a little wrong. You take your first or second left from field street onto Allerton Farms road then take your first right. I talked to my friend Lesley and she said the house was still pretty lite up this year except the roof wasn't done like in the past.

    ReplyDelete