Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY FERN!

3 years ago, so happy to hold her!
2 years ago, in between "homes" she was the one who comforted me!
1 year ago, our ever increasing joy!Last night before my princess was officially so big!
And today when my baby is 3!! How can it be!!
The princess costume was the first priority this morning, then Abby Cadaby stole the show!
Princesses have to learn all they can!
And what princess does not want to go shopping! :)
~
Happy Birthday Baby!!

5 comments:

  1. She's grown up so fast. I just realized she's the only one of your kids that has grown up without me living next door at least part of the time! Happy birthday, Fern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right you moved just when I was on bed rest! But she still enjoys the beautiful blanket you made her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I love your blog! You are such an amazing mom! I love all the stuff you do with the kids. They are adorable! And it looks so beautiful where you live. I love keeping in touch via blogs! :-) Trina

    ReplyDelete