Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cuties!

Last night they had a primary talent show at church, both of the boys signed up to show collections, and I got to gab with some friends! :) Here is sweet Fern and her new hair cut (ala mama), she was a little "off" as she fell asleep in the car on the way there. Never good at 6:30pm!
Isn't she just too cute! :)
Here is Jake with his collection, he displayed his dinosaurs. He panted a grass/lake scene and then segregated them on a "meat eaters" and "plant eaters" sides, then I wrote their names. He was quite pleased! :)
Riley displayed one of his drawings, and also his rock collection. Look at those dimples!!
~
I had noticed that our BEAUTIFUL play kitchen was not getting as much use lately, it has been in the boy's room but I thought it needed a More central location! So I moved it to the kitchen, and put some of the play kitchen things away. I was thinking maybe the plethora (of a cornucopia) of kitchen things was bogging down their creativity and so I fluffed their imaginations and put a few away! :)
And so Miss Fern enjoyed it today! She found my grandma's apron and thought she should do a little cooking! :)
If only I could look so cute while cooking! :)
She was in a "snappy" mood and enjoyed me taking her picture! :)
And here is my new haircut, in other words don't expect to see me in front of the camera for a while! How long does it take to grow out a really BAD haircut??
~
How was your Saturday?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the haircut. Steve always says it takes about two weeks to grow out a bad haircut, but that might be for guys' hair, which is often quite short to begin with. Right now, I'm trying to help Liana's hair transition to a bit longer because I do not have the patience to cut her hair short all the way around every time. The girl does not hold still!! (Even when Steve is holding her head still, she manages movement. Impressive, in a frustrating way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Danna, I'm sorry about the bad haircut. Sometimes it's worth splurging on a professional fix. Just something to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea the worst is that I usually only splurge about once a year to have my hair cut, and we could not really aford it, so now I am really stuck with it. But the good news is no one at church has started asking why I have a scarf or bandana covering my head yet! :)
    But I am contiplating taking the sissors to my own head. Yea I know drastic! :) Thanks gals for the boost, i miss you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love the picture of you, so silly! e-mail me a pic of your hair! i want to see!

    Rileys dimples are CRAZY! soo cute... along with Ferns hair, so cute... good job!

    ReplyDelete