Look what greeted me when I went out last night to pull the clothes off the line!
The moon in the clear sky (clear sky's are what helps signal the leaves to change colors).
Look it is my moon, it is shaped like a "D"!
Spiders in the eves!
What a great Halloween-ish spider! For more shots of our spiders check out the nature blog!
I know, bad picture! But you try telling bats to slow down! Yep the black blur about an inch in from the tree is a bat!
Here is another shot, the blur just in from the tree it is! There were 3 of them batting around!
Moon, and spiders, and bats, OH MY!
Fall is really coming!
Moon, and spiders, and bats, OH MY!
Fall is really coming!
Danna I just found your blog through Sarah T.'s and I hope you don't mind. I love it! Love the sewing ideas, love the GORP recipe, I am so envious of your garden. You are a wonderful mother and inspiration. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteOh it is so fun to hear from you Lahapa!! We miss you!! :) Thanks for coming by! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's about the time I get my clothes off the line sometimes myself. Nice night pictures they came out good.
ReplyDeleteThose pics are AWESOME! I love fall! I can't wait for pics of New England in the fall! We just don't get it around here! :o) Love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I always grew up thinking Utah had such pretty falls! :) I guess that is what happens when you never travel further West than Utah until college! :) Glad you enjoyed them!!
ReplyDeleteReally cool!
ReplyDelete