Friday, September 05, 2008

Cake, Berries, and Lots of Fun!

Just a catch up of the last couple weeks!We had fun celebrating Dan's birthday! He got to answer the phone to Happy Birthday's all day, went to Home Depot, had German food for dinner, and chocolate cake with kisses! What a fun day we had!
Our friend Kerrie and her son Christopher invited us out to a berry farm the day after and we got to pick blueberries!!! YUMMMM!
Here we are after picking for over 2 hours, Dan has Jake and Fern in the wagon with the berry buckets, Riley is caring Christopher on his back and Kerrie and I are leisurely walking behind! :)
They were running, we were not!
Here is our bag, I paid just over $11.00 for this bag. When we stoped at Big Y for some more freezer bags we checked the price and did some calculations. If we had bought this same amount at Big Y it would have cost us over $100.00!!!! I have the calculations written down, but I have lost my "brain" (notebook) so when I find them I'll share the info!
Our library has "museum passes" that you can check out for two day's at a time, so we borrowed one for a children's museum in Bristol and headed out! Here are the kids in the play structure!
Fern and Dan hosting Sport's Center, I think Dan was enjoying this more! :) You could buy the video tape of their broadcast for $6.00, but we were enjoying the "free-ness" of the day! :)
Riley was so excited to play with this, they had something like this on Aurthur one time. He was here for quite a while!
The testing begins! :)


1 comment: