Thursday, May 22, 2008

More, More, More!!!

Well Thursday night Mary took me out to dinner for my anniversary, we went to my favorite restaurant Carol Peck's Good News Cafe! YUMMMMM!!!! And then on Friday we spent the day touring New Haven as we went to Trader Joe's and the health food store Edge of the Woods, which I always forget and call Into the Woods. I'm not a drama geek or anything!!
After all our running about we enjoyed dinner at another favorite restaurant, Clair's Corner Copia. (Which also reminds me of drama days as I think of Mr. Scott saying,"A plethora cornucopia", I know makes no sense but he always said it!!!) It is a vegetarian restaurant right in the middle of the Yale campus, they have GREAT soup!! Here is the crew enjoying the YUMMY food!!
We forgot to get a picture on Thurs. so here we are reenacting our fancy-ness on Sunday!
Here are the 4 girly-girls ready for church!
And the two cutest of the four!!
Sharing is so hard!!!!
~
I have a couple more post of pictures to go...

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, "A plethora, a veritable cornucopia."

    Mr. Scott was so weird!

    Hi Danna, It's Amanda (Hoyny) Pruett. I found you through Melissa Chalk's blog and it is so nice to catch up with your life.

    My blog is still in it's beginning phase, but it's called The Adventures of Lady P (theadventuresofladyp.blogspot.com) so if you feel like checking it out, there you go! Your kids are so cute, BTW!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. a plethora, a cornucopia ... I find myself saying it at times! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found this by pure accident and love the pictures

    ReplyDelete