Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Here we are 10 years ago when we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Washington D.C. temple.
Yep can you believe it, we have been married for a decade!
We did not get to celebrate today but we got a night away earlier this week (pictures to come)!
There have been great times and harder times but I have always loved you Dan!!!
XOXOXOXO!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Aniversity Danna. Oh, and Happy Mother's Day. I know it's a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so young! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, I was!! :) And look at my waist and hips, they will never be the same after three babes!! :)

    Thanks Rima, Are you home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding photo with the flowers and you guys looking so young. Dan looks like a cross between Riley and Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not think either of you have changed too much. What a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete