I know I have been MIA, but Christmas is quickly approaching, Dan has been home and we have been busy. This will be a continuing theme (maybe not the Dan being around) through this month so do not expect too many post! Here is some fun that has been had!
The Munchies under their new lap quilts!
Our VERY proud Tiger Cub in his new shirt & book! It looks like he will earn his Bobcat this month and receive it at the Pack Meeting on the 19th of this month!
And Riley and I just this last Saturday, we went and saw the Nutcracker together, it was his first Ballet! Mama had a great time and Riley enjoyed it in retrospect! :)
Here is Riley busting a move to his favorite song on our new Veggie Tales Christmas CD!
Jake needed a turn too!!
And Fern, not dancing but having fun to her Christmas music!
If you need new pictures more quickly than I can get them up then I would suggest coming over and watching my children for a few hours so that I can get caught up on things and then have time for the slow loading blogger! :) Love ya Mary! When should I expect you???
So cute! I don't know which video made me laugh more. I got your Christmas card, you are just so diligent to be our first Christmas letter!
ReplyDelete:) Yea it is more like getting it out of the way! :)
ReplyDeleteThe best part about Riley is he takes his dancing SO seriously!! It is hysterical!!!
We miss you guys !! I was just about ready to call you to make sure you guys were okay. I had to watch Fern's dance video a few times. She steals my heart every time. We got your letter. It motivated me to get my tail in gear with Christmas cards. Wish I could come and help with the kids, but I have two monkeys to deal with here.
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Rima, we miss you guys too, I have been thinking of you the past couple days and wishing we could get together for some fun!! But I guess all the wishing in the world will not change what we have! :) You'll have to bring your two monkeys this way to play in the snow!! :)
ReplyDelete