Well I have a couple Christmas morning pictures, but not many. I was just too preoccupied watching the kids have fun (including the biggest one)!!
Here is Riley, can you guess what his favorite color is?
And Jake getting trapped!!
Fern was so happy, Grandma made her doll a nightgown to match Fern's, and Grandpa gave her a purple purse!!
Then today!
As you can see from the Christmas photo Fern's hair has been getting in her eyes, so Christmas Eve she let me put in one little pony tail, and today I got two in!! She loves to say two, and today it was about her hair!! She was not onto standing still, I took about 10 photos, and there was a pitiful couple that were not blurry!
Here is the top, they were flying out so crazily!!
Then today!
Here is Riley trying to show her how to hold still (aka: hold her still)!! :)
The kids are all excited for the "party" we are going to have on Monday night, we bought chips today, and we are planning to ether have Dan make pizza, or order it if he is not here. They are so excited to "stay up late", we'll see how late they make it, or rather how late I make it!!
I love the pics! I wondered how the finger thingies were going over! Fern looks sooo precious!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Your up early! :) Yes the finger traps were fun, but then Petuina ate one of them!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCute hair! What a big girl she is.
ReplyDeleteMuch TOO big lately!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Danna !!! It's true the kids are looking really big. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from your party on Monday.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Danna !!! It's true the kids are looking really big. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from your party on Monday.
ReplyDelete