Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where is Danna?

Here I am!
There have been no post because the kids and I are in Calif. eagerly awaiting the birth of our new niece/cousin! And of course as it is when I travel I can not get pictures off my camera, so you have to deal without seeing my cuties for a little while! But so that you do not feel too bad for me I thought I'd show you this photo of the beach in Encinitas, and tell you it was 80 degrees F. yesterday! I hear it is going to cool down but that is certainly a relative term after trying to acclimate to Connecticut this winter. (And a mild one I have been told!!)
So if you need to get ahold of me the best bet is email. Also don't worry about Dan foraging for himself, he is flying around Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment