
Yea! Novella Royale got here Friday, she shares a birthday with her mama!!! After a VERY long labor little Novella was not doing so well, so Mary had an emergency c-section. But they are doing really well now, Novella is a good nurser too! She was 8lbs. and 20 1/2 inch. And has a good amount of her Daddy's red hair!!

I have some great pictures of the kids meeting cousin Novella, but I will share just one tonight. Here is Fern taking a peek at her new cousin.
We got home late last night (or early this morning) and are enjoying being together as a family. 2 1/2 weeks is a long time, and our house is all pretty, maybe I should leave Dan home alone more often!! :) Naaaa! :)
Danna, the only reason it's clean is because you didn't have 3 kids running around non-stop. It has nothing to do with Dan's cleaning ability. :P
ReplyDelete