Well I thought I would start our trip from the end. Why not, I know it is not "normal" but have you ever seen me do anything "normal"?
So here is a photo of Fern and I yesterday before we left Daddy's. I mostly took this picture for Aunt Mary, when we were there we did our Christmas together and she got both Fern and I boots! Fern is in love with her lavender boots! She wants to wear them all the time. I got lucky with a new pair of Uggs! I have been wearing my old pair since Jr. High or High School when Daddy finally relented to my pleadings that it was not a fad, but that I would really wear them!! :)
The second picture is what Fern has learned from Jake, he had an ear infection a couple weeks ago so he was sensitive to loud noises. Fern thought it was hysterical that he covered his ears, so she started doing it too. This is her last night on the airplane being silly!
I'll try to post a few pictures every day, Dan leaves for a trip later in the week, so it will be busy. So no flaming Aunt Mary!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment