This was taken the night after we had gotten back from Calif. The Snow we have had usually falls at night when the boys are sleeping, so they have not seen it. Well this night it started falling (lightly) so Dan took them all out to see it. They all thought it was really cool, the boys even stayed out in the back yard for a while playing. You can't really see it in this picture, but there are a couple flecks falling! I stayed inside, I may have moved here, but I am not THAT crazy!! :) This morning we woke up to a little snow, so the boys were out trying to sled in our side yard, but it melted quickly, ya no because it was so warm like 34 degrees F.!! Crazy!! Next year they will have to find an alternate hill, I think that is where I am going to put my garden. At least they are enjoying it this year! :)
Dan is off again, actually in the air right now! He is only gone for 1 night, although then he leaves again Friday until Sunday. Oh well! I keep thinking about taking the kids to the library, we use to go every other week, but I would just rather hunker down and stay out of the cold! But I am afraid that once it warms up, we'll want to play outside, not visit the library! Maybe I will have to brave the cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment