Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Lots of good fun that is funny!"

Here are a whole slew of pictures to tide all you Hook kid fanatics over while we go on our mini vacation! :) Love ya all!

This is a warning to all of you working on your year supply! WATCH OUT OR IT MAY ATTACK YOU! I was inside and heard Jake calmly calling, "Mama I stuck", so I said just a minuet, and when I got out there this is what I found! His feet were not touching the ground!


Riley and Jake requested this photo, this was yesterday, they are all excited about having "PB&J tacos", they went fast so mama was happy!

This is Jake today, he was so happy, he found an inch worm. He'd be disappointed to see you can not really see the worm, but his smile was much much cuter than the worm, so I aimed high! :)

"I call this game FUN-IN-A-BOX,
Said the cat.
In this box are two things
I will show to you now.
You will like these two things,
Said the cat with a bow."
-Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat.

7 comments:

  1. I love the story of little Jake getting stuck! So funny!! Sammy used to get stuck all the time in the wierdest places. We have some great pics filed away of a few times. Your little munchkins are turning out to be such handsome young men! Glad to see the blog updates and how your family is doing. See ya around! ~~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the picture of jake being stuck, I thought those were his legs hanging out. Which made it even funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, that would be even more funny! :)
    Holly, thanks for the post, I usually don't get the picture, our camera is quite lame, but this time a friend was here and saw him then yelled "Danna get the camera", I felt bad leaving him there, while taking a pic and cracking up! Oh well that is his lot in life I guess! Ha Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake,

    The PB&J Tacos were cool. I thought is was funny being stuck in the buckets!!!!!!!!!!!

    niutiytt7ubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought they were Yummy!!!!

    okohikffffgkpuyryueirir0pt56i454g564564k5658685855;.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake and Riley's comments crack me up!
    If you have a free button gaurd, I would love it! Hey, we're heading down south too! But we're going to the wild animal park. Brian's dad lives in oceanside. We're going to spend the night there and go with them on Saturday morning. HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie, we should cordinate, we love the WAP, we were just feeling like we have been neglecting the ZOO, so we went there! We are spending the night at my dads! He's in Carlsbad! The gaurd is yours! :) Talk to you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete