Saturday, June 03, 2006

:)


So far there are some good reviews of this new endevor of mine! Here are more pictures of our beautiful kid-o's!

This is Fern in her hat from Russia, complements of Grandma and Grandpa Hook. It was a few weeks ago.

This is a picture of Riley in the back yard, he always wants his picture taken.


And this is a picture of Jake up a tree all by himself on our camping trip. He was so proud of himself! And me being the tree climbing lover that I am, equally as proud!



8 comments:

  1. danna i am so pround of you. your doing a great job-having fun and rasing kids. thats for keeping us posted. love steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how happy Fern is in her little hat. And you're waaaaay better than I am, as I'd probably freak out seeing Jake up in the tree like that. But I guess that's normal since I've only raised other people's children, and not my own. ;o)


    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've joined me in the blogosphere. =) Has anyone ever told you that you make adorable children?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've joined me in the blogosphere. =) Has anyone ever told you that you make adorable children?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steph! :) Misty, after 2.5 years of Jake diving off everything, you relax alot! :) Natalie, thanks I think they are cute, but I know I am a bit bias! :)
    Thanks guys for comming to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my nephew's and niece are so beautiful! those great Myers/Jenson with a little sprinkle of hook jeans came in handy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Dan thinks he added more than a sprinkle! Ha Ha! Love ya Mar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can not forget about all of the Mallinger, Trinka and Lewis Jeans!!

    The Other Half of the Kids, Dad!

    ReplyDelete