The beauty of this post is that I did not have to hack Dan's computer nor am I typing on my thumbs, yep all the saving up and waiting has paid off! This week we went over to best buy and bought a computer! I am still getting use to it and learning but so far it is wonderful!
I am continuing to knit my Spindleberry and I have another baby hat on my needles for when I need a portable knitting project.
I have only about 20 pages left in Song of the Lark so I will be finishing that today (which is good since book club meets tomorrow)!
I finished listening to Bringing up Bebe which I borrowed from the library, their digital offerings are really growing!
A couple things around the internet I thought I'd share:
A friend who could use your prayers!
Ceramics class fun! photos #2, 5, and the little one in front on #8 are creations from my kids.
Dairy-free Banana Chia seed pudding! Yum!
I think that is it for today! Hopefully I'll find my way here more often now!

No comments:
Post a Comment