Today is Riley's 11th birthday. I'm not sure how we got here already it seems like we were just getting to know him and now here we are 11 years later!
This week Riley was awarded his Weblos badge and he also earned his Arrow of Light. The arrow of light is the one thing from his Cub Scout uniform that he will put on his Boy Scout uniform. Meaning it is a BIG DEAL. Outside the church boys have 2 years to complete their Weblos award and their Arrow of Light, but scouts in the church only have one year to complete it.
Here are some pictures from the evening.
And we got lucky and Grandpa M. was here for that and to celebrate with us today!
Hooray for Riley!
WOW, Riley, that IS a big deal. I always liked you and thought you were a really cool kid. Great job, and Happy Birthday!!!! Love, Sister Eggers
ReplyDeleteGo Riley! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteDanna....you're OLD! Haha. :-)
Thanks Cherish! :P Ha Ha!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and Congratulations to Riley! Good job on earning his Arrow of Light award! If he earned his Religious Knot I believe he could carry that badge over to Boy Scouts as well. Riley is so cute and I miss him!
ReplyDelete