Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh the Randomness of Our Days...

I seem to have a few pictures from the last week or two that are all just so random that they don't fit together nor do they need their own post (or most likely a post at all). So we'll just be random and then move on!



My little artist, she sat there LONG after the big kids had their flurry of art and ran off. The older three are whirl wind artist but Leili savors it!

Yes, a mama and her silly boys. Just this time someone got us with the camera!

We had a fun visit from Grandma J. & Grandpa M. And how about that this is the only thing there is pictures of from their visit and I did not even take it!! And now that I look at it this is not even the picture I wanted to share but I don't want to reload... sorry. They are playing army men!

We foraged and dried two levels of elderberries!

We celebrated Fern's 6th birthday!

Miss Cool, pizza for breakfast wearing sunglasses. She is mine!!

And we found a fun nature center/study area just across the river from our house!!

1 comment:

  1. Elderberries, wow. I've never even seen them before but I know elderberry syrup is supposed to be really healthy.

    ReplyDelete