Yep, Halloween pictures! We had our Trunk or Treat at church last Thursday, it is the big candy night for the kids. On Halloween night we get dressed up, makes lots of yummy treats, watch fun Halloween movies and the kids give out candy, it is LOTS of fun!!

Riley flip flopped about costumes up until a couple hours before... no surprise here! He's a pilot!!

Jake was also a flipper, he settled on a spy!

Miss Fern's dreams came true! She grew!! Finally after MANY years of waiting Fern was big enough to wear MY princess costume that my mom made me! She was beautiful!! And SOOOO happy!


I think I had a similar haircut when I wore this costume! ;) Mom you'll have to dig out a photo of me in this dress!!

Sweet Leili once she saw Fern was going to be a princess wanted to be one too! Luckily just the day before a friend had given her a dress that had been outgrown in their house! I whipped up a crown to match and Leili was a HAPPY princess!!


My spookables are not so spooky this year but they had big smiles and that makes for a happy mama!!
Happy Halloween!
Wow, what a cool princess dress. No wonder Fern was excited.
ReplyDelete