Leili is not the only gal running around here in her mama's old clothes!! Here is sweet Fern wearing a couple of my outfits that my mom made me way back when!! :) Vintage is in, right!?
Of course she love the ruffly one, I don't buy that stuff! She should have had a mom who likes ruffles!! :) She like the other because it has strawberries on it! :)
I LOVE it! :) The tie to the skirt and blouse was in one of those boxes you sent! What foes Fern think of it??
ReplyDeleteOf course she love the ruffly one, I don't buy that stuff! She should have had a mom who likes ruffles!! :) She like the other because it has strawberries on it! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! If I ever have a boy, the poor kid is going to look like he's from The Wonder Years, because I have boxes of Nathan's 80's clothes.
ReplyDelete