Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Why Danna is Not Blogging...

Things are crazy busy here, and there is that lack of sleep thing too. I guess I had forgotten how rough it can be with no sleep! :) Then there is all of this too... The kids amusing themselves... yes we are packing...
LOTS of potatoes, all the sweeter when made by these cuties! Lots of potatoes because yes they are cheap, goes along with the no job thing. But also because during this last pregnancy I could not see, smell, or taste a potato with out lurching. So I am all about them now! There is always something that does it every pregnancy and it is always something completely normal...

Look who LOVES avocados!! MMMMM, a friend gave us a couple last week and so we thought we'd let Leili try it. It was a hit! Good thing we are moving when there are plenty. and not New England priced...

Seriously could she be cuter!! Brother Riley let Fern try out the ipod and she was so cute rocking out I had to snap her picture! :) What a nice brother...


We've had a couple good storms, good enough for church to be cancelled and plenty of good sledding (if you don't mind the 17 degree weather, but really it was warmer today, it was 29)! The boys have seriously spent most of the day outside even during the blizzard....

And the Christmas spider, we have one every year! They come home from the farm and enjoy our warm house for a few weeks, they always LOVE the star! After I snapped a couple pictures this guy decided he was not up for a photo shoot and dropped down into the tree! :) He's back outside now...
~
So there is the answer!
We hope your New Year has started well, don't worry if I am a bit sparse... it is crazy around here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics! :) I wish I were there to help with the packing! I KNOW it is a pain, but I am SOOOO excited to have you back on the west side! :)
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay! We know why you're busy! The packing picture is awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danna, I'm so sad you guys are moving!!!! I know I moved first, but you should come see Maine before you leave even though it is the middle of the winter. You have always wanted to see Maine! I'm so glad we had a little time together as neighbors on the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when are you moving? I must have missed something. Are you moving back to Cali?

    ReplyDelete