Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas ...Backwards!

Sorry these are all backward time wise! :) You could start for the bottom, or not! Your choise! :)Merry Christmas!! Fern looking too cute talking to Grandma Christmas afternoon, yes we have a corded phone! It is even a rotary! It totally freaks out my kids friends! :)
We (many giver kind of gift) really surprised Riley, we made him open it last, we have not seen or hear too much from him since! :) He got an ipod...before his mom!!!

Our little present, with a bow on top!


Said present getting noisy!


Oh the wrapping paper!


This was her favorite, thanks Aunt Mary!



All ready Christmas eve!


Do you think we should get a nut cracker! :)


Our 4 beautiful babes in their Christmas jammies from Grandma!


Leili was happy to finally attack some presents! Yea for those jammies to open!


Leili "enjoying" our snow with mom (it was like 20 degrees, we did not last long! )!!


Mama's sweet snow baby! Oh she is just too cute!!
And that is the end of the FAST, disjointed post! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics! You look SOOO young and happy in the snow with Leili...what a FUN pic! Fern looks WAAAAYYYYY grown up! I love seeing Leili in that outfit! I am happy that everyone liked the jammies! Thanks Fern for sharing a head band! Love you all! I can hardly wait for you to move!

    LOVE you
    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put my two cents in on every picture, they're all so great!! But if pressed my favorite is Fern on the phone, I just love the whole composition, and of course the subject :) Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete