For some fun!
For Christmas the kids each got a plain white play silk, bought HERE. They also got...
Kool-aid, they did not even know what it was! :) I pulled out the vinegar, per THESE instructions and we had some fun!
Riley could not find his silk, but later found it. His is the red kool-aid!
Here they are freezing.. I mean drying! :) Seriously they where stiff! So Purple for Fern, Blue for Jake, and Yellow for Leili!
All in all it was fun and easy, and a great distraction from life these days. We do have some news so look for an email from us soon!
Very pretty! :) Watchout for those freezing..er..drying cloths! My mom used to tell me about how diapers would freeze as she was hanging them (in Idaho) and you had to watch to not be cut by the flying edges!
ReplyDeleteLOVE you
Mom
I'm going to miss you. Can I write you a letter in California? Love, Gianna Routhier
ReplyDeleteOf course Gigi, so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteYou always find the best stuff. I wanted play scarves for the kids last Christmas and found some on Oriental Trading Company, but they aren't satisfactory. Those scarves look awesome!
ReplyDelete