Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happenings!

Backwards!Tuesday evening we braved crazy NY drivers and headed into the city to see Mary and Ryan who were in town for fashion week!! Aunt Mary enjoyed loving up to Leili FINALLY!!
And Ryan enjoyed her too! It was good practice for February, right you two?!

Monday was our first day of school, what cute 3rd, 1st, & kindergardener we have!!


The girls and I enjoying the last of the summer sun!

Leili enjoying her "mobile" aka the tree canopy!
Can you see the trees? The whole world?

4 comments:

  1. :) Now if only I was a bit closer to enjoy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Fern is in kindergarten!! Is she an early starter? Or did I just seriously lose track of time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she'll be 4 in a few weeks, but she is so far ahead of where the boys were that she fits my K stuff. So we are testing the waters and if needed we'll do 2 years of K. :) Your not that off Gina! :)

    ReplyDelete