
In our C
hurch we
bless babies, so today Dan was able to bless Leili at church!

Here is our family picture from today!

Here are the men who stood in the circle with Dan (minus the bishop, he is too hard to chase down!)!! Grandpa H., Dan and Leili, Chris K., & Chris E.! The blessing Dan gave her was beautiful, I was able to record it with a friends tape recorder so that I can write it all down for Leili to have when she grows up.

Grandma and Grandpa H. were able to come out for the weekend!
And then the photo shoot began! :) Sorry she was just too cute to stop!


This is a dress my mom made to sell in a boutique when I was in high school, but I loved it and it left with me! :) It was perfect for Leili!

Have have QUITE a few more! :) But I'll leave it at that!

Fern also got a new dress, Grandma J. made her this fancy dress to wear when Leili wore hers! Fern did her hair this morning. :)
too cute! You are right, the dress is perfect with her complexion! Fern looks very beautiful too! :) Love you all
ReplyDeleteGrandma
You have beautiful girls!
ReplyDeleteThat little Leili is so CUTE! I loved that dress. I would probably make everyone give Leili a little "blessing" on that tape recorder! How great is it that she'll be able to hear her own blessing one day! Love, Lisa
ReplyDelete