Well I have not been posting much and I am just not too wordy ether. But I am tired and busy! :) We are enjoying the last bit of summer, and dodging hurricanes! I hope to be up and functioning (mentally, physically, emotionally) before too long! So stay tuned!!
P.S. Sarah and family were the ones who guessed the closest on when Leili would arrive so they received some favorite cookies of ours that they ate right up! :)
LOL at the picture of Dan and Leili sleeping. In the 3-kids picture, is she wearing a wool pants diaper cover? I have only seen the long ones in 6+ months.
ReplyDeleteNope, just cute tights! :)
ReplyDeletelove all the pictures! Tell Dan when we got home our fish tank was crystal clear like yours. I guess the pet sitter didn't feed them much.
ReplyDeleteI'm finishing my comment above. I guess I'm over feeding. Thank Dan for the aquarium advice.
ReplyDeleteunbelievable eyelashes on Fern! I am jealous of her ;) ;) adorable pix!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable Danna!! And love the blessing dress. What a treasure.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pics, busy mama! I'm still waiting to be up and feeling functional -- most days still feel like a battle to get the basics done. Maybe it's something about #4. Or maybe it's just me. But I loved the picture of Dan and baby sleeping so much I had to call Steve over to see it. (He's home tonight, yay!)
ReplyDelete