Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pee in the Bed!

Yes I am talking about THAT kind of pee, Dan and I woke up to a soggy Fern in our bed this morning! Not the most pleasant wake up, but it lead to better things. Today is a heavy day for the washer already and I know Dan was worried he would not have dry bedding tonight, but have no fear Danna actually stayed on top of the wash today! (I am notorious for forgetting to change the laundry!)
I also got a little crafty today, it has been running through our house and today it produced two new pillow cases out of the remnants I got on clearance this last week!! We also woke up to a dusting of snow but it is now sunny and beautiful outside, so... I got hopeful and put the summer sheets on the bed (hey they matched the new cases better). But I know I may be putting the flannel ones back on when I freeze tonight! :) But at least for today it was sunny, the diaper covers are on the outside line and I yearned to rip off the plastic on the windows to get a little fresh air inside, but I withstood that yearning because I am not completely crazy...just slightly! :)
So enjoy my new cases in the yummy sunlight!

4 comments:

  1. Your pillow cases are a good sign that Spring is on it's way. I absolutely love the changing of the seasons. Especially when it brings sunshine and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pillowcases are so cheerful! I haven't dared remove my flannel sheets yet, but I think the day is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cases are cute! Summer sheets? I'd never thought about that before. That would have totally taken me by surprise if I'd just moved out there. Makes sense though. CA is good, just kinda gloomy (but I like it cold). I almost miss the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete