Then for Easter my Mom sent us a whole collection of hers & my Grandma J.'s cookie cutters. There are lots of real treasures! :) Thanks Mom! In among the usual array of cookie cutters were silhouettes of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and the United States. They were yelling to join the wall, so here they are! I almost added the Virginia one I have, but that could get out of control as I search for other states we have lived in! Maybe someday when I have a bigger kitchen! :)
So that is what we have been up to today!!
Wow, quite the unusual collection of cookie cutters, how fun! You are so creative with your decorations.
ReplyDeleteHow cool that looks! :) Glad that you liked the cookie cutters! :)
ReplyDeleteMom
Those cookie cutters are so cute! And your chicken fits in with the Americana thing, it's kinda country, which always works. :) Very cute!!
ReplyDeleteok, i need cute kid pics please... or video, i'll accept that too :)
ReplyDeletexo