Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fashionable Fern & Stuff!

Here is our fashionable Fern, this is a hat that Grandma & Grandpa H. bought in Russia when Fern was still in my tummy. Obviously we had found out she was a girl and she was the first granddaughter after a few year granddaughter dry spell. Fern wore it a few times as a babe, but for the most part just pulled it off, but now she is totally into it and wears it around the house or when we are out and about, what ever the spirit moves. Today though, she was hiding from my camera, so this is not the best photo, her hair sticks down and makes her look flapper-ish!
In other news, I added a couple new side bars. One is a list of blogs I enjoy perusing, family, friends, and others I thought you might enjoy the peruse too! And the second is little wish list of mine so you can drool, or laugh over them too. Just silly little stuff I "dream" about! :)
I have my fingers crossed that maybe we will get a good picture of our new Easter duds tomorrow to share, and that it will not snow.
Until then... good bye!

2 comments: