Monday, October 15, 2007

HAPPY early BIRTHDAY FERN!!

We thought we would celebrate Fern's 2nd birthday a couple days early so that Dad could celebrate with us!The boys were so VERY excited for Fern to open the gift they helped pick out!
Fern could not believe her eyes!! Her own baby doll! (She loves plastic head dolls and I have resisted it, you know me and the plastic thing, but oh well it made her very happy!)
Then she had to wait for Dad to get it out of the box, what an ordeal!
So happy!
Is this not the best picture!!!! She was bouncing and rocking just like I do when holding a baby!
On to the GOOD stuff! Chocolate cupcakes ala Dad!
But thankfully the doll I made last year for her has not lost it's place!

More birthday fun next week from California!


3 comments:

  1. How exciting! She is such a cute girl. Happy Birthday, Fern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I was noting your family picture on the wall in the background of the first pic. can I get an updated family pic of you guys...the one I have Jake is like 2. Anyway, I would love a new one of you guys so I can update my wall! :o) Love you
    Love ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danna, you are tagged. Check my "blah blah blog" to see what to do!

    ReplyDelete