Friday, October 05, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

RILEY GOT HIS TOOTH OUT!!!Here is the happy (but a little woozy) guy! This is his first tooth!!
Yea he asked me a few minutes ago to pull it out for him, but unfortunately it is the most truly EWWW! kind of thing for me! Yea I use to work in a dentist office and when the little kids came over and said, "LOOK!" and wiggled their tooth I would smile and hold back the puking! So thankfully he got it out all by himself from wiggling it! He is very excited that the tooth fairy will come tonight, what do tooth fairies bring these days, I was excited for a quarter when I got out a really hard tooth, but what would he buy with that now?

1 comment:

  1. We decided that the first tooth is a big deal, so we went with $2. After that it will probably just be $1.

    ReplyDelete