Sunday, August 20, 2006

Riley!


hello!!!! Here is my ham! Dad was taking cute bath pictures (for teenage black mail of course) and Riley was being silly. Your really surprised hu! :)





Riley just completely idolizes his dad (which is a great thing!), can you see his shoes? They are Dan's work shoes. Riley is a hard worker, when he wants to be, he unfortunately inherited my lazy streak!




He always seems to find his way in front of the camera. Hard to believe he is 5 1/2 years old. Seems like not that long ago I was pinching all his baby rolls, but alas they are no more. He has inherited his other favorite persons facade, Grandpa M. , long and lanky! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danna,

    How have you been, I can't beleive riley is 5 in a half and jake is getting so big.
    I checked this sight out a while back when you emailed me, We have just been so busy, are you still in Orange? Give me a call sometime.
    Elizabeth W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, we are in the same place, for now. :) Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete