Sunday, August 13, 2006

Beach Babes!



Yesterday we spent the day as a family with friends at the beach. We went all the way to Laguna because our friends wanted to... We were NOT disappointed! It was beautiful!
It took Jake a while to get use to the water. But he IS still dressed!





We filled Fern's bucket up with water, it was much more her speed. IT didn't come at her! :)







Here is Jake just before he dropped his trunks, chucked them, and ran to the water!






Fern did take a couple dips in the ocean, she looked so sweet in her not really a bathing suit, but it worked quite well! Thanks Grandma J.!






A man after my own heart! Riley wore his tshirt and hat the entire time, and was the only member of our family to evade a sunburn! I think I will next invest in ether UV shirts or rash guards for our bunch, so maybe we could stave off more lobster-ness!
Love ya all!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Babe...Great pics! I LOVE the not-bathing-suit-as-one! :) Actually, now that I think of it, your first bathing suit was the same cut! VERY similar, but not as cute! Your's was yellow! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They tried to get us to go too, but we are not really beach lovers. And we're kind of lazy on Saturdays, prefering not to drive long distances to go to the beach. Glad you had fun. The kids looked like they were enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks so crowded. I hate being at the beach in a crowded spot. Glad you had fun though! Cherish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I rarely go to the beach with crouds, by product of growing up on my Grandma's beach! But it was good to be with friends, plus the beaches are not great up here, I usually just save our beach going for San Diego (Grandma's beach!) Thanks mom for leaving a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete