Obviously I have a problem...I can't just read one thing! From left to right; Pride and Prejudice, book club (while it is a favorite it is sometimes not distracting enough right now). Soul Gardening, poetry, stories, and spirituality from Catholic mamas (I am no longer in the trenches of early motherhood so it's mostly read with a knowing nod). Taproot Magazine, my early morning tea and hammock read these days (I read through these slowly as the stories and articles seem to fit in my always thinking brain). Mormon Feminism Essential Writings, this can swing wildly from inspiring and rising to action to frustrating, discouraging, and maddening (This may take a while to get through as I have to put it down for a week at a time sometimes). How to be a Wildflower, this is light and happy and beautiful, everything I need in life right now.
I have done a little knitting here and there, mostly while listening to podcasts but also at piano lessons. But since it is gardening and river/lake season there is just not a lot of knitting time! I am listening to bits of Feminist Mormon Housewives, Year of Polygamy (which as you can guess also needs breaks) and yesterday I started the three part on Rob Cast titled God (so far it is great), and I HIGHLY recommend his interview with Friar Richard Rohr)! The pattern is Moho by Chris Salas in Madelinetosh fingerling in the color way Jamie's Kilt.
And a parting shot of our beach day yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment