Monday, June 06, 2016

A Couple Moments on this Monday...

I thought I'd share just a couple things from this past week that were lovely, because there were a few pretty hard parts of it...





Sometimes kitty cuddles can cure a lot of ills, sun and water I am SURE are cures to ANY ill you can imagine! And when you throw in siblings laughing and enjoying each other it's just the best. Weather warm enough for favorite vintage shoes and summer dresses is ALWAYS a highlight to my year. Love and inclusiveness is always in style and always needed. 
And my garden this morning! We almost had a tragedy when one of the walls of water collapsed and almost smashed on of my Orange Russian tomatoes! But thankfully I was in the yard and heard the rush of water! The beans are all starting to really take off now, I only have a couple more seedlings to get in the ground. Also that big mullein plant came back this year so I can dry some mullein leaf for tea and use the flowers for mullein oil for earaches (which we have also been dealing with this week) and maybe I'll get crazy and make some salve too! Pretty soon I will have to get very creative to get a picture of the whole garden!
I hope your Monday is gentle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment