Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Yarn Along ~ Finished Gifts!

Joining Ginny today for the Yarn Along!


Well...Christmas came and my knitting aspirations did prove to be a little too big. The balaclavas for the boys ran into a major hitch, and the shawls for the girls proved to be a project I could not do around them or even one very easy to take along, but I did get the shawls finished! The balaclavas will take a bit of frogging and  re-working. 
These are the same pattern as the first shawl I made for myself a couple years ago, I wear it tons!
HERE is the ravelry link.
Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Love the shawls!! The girls look adorable in them!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shawls!! And what a bright sunshiny day to photo them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! One of our firsts for a couple weeks which is really unusual! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the shawls, the girls, AND the snow!!! Wish I had ALLLL of them here right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you all not have snow yet? We have not gotten above 25 degrees in a few days! Burrrr!!!

      Delete