Joining Ginny today for her yarn along!
Well knitting has hit a few snags so my reading has been fruitful! This week I finished both The Thirteenth Tale and Minstrel. (Reviews on Goodreads!) Now I feel lonely for the stories and characters, you just should not finish two books within a day of each other! ;) I have so many books on my list and in my stack that I'm having a hard time picking one to start. I also have my book club book for next month which is long, but I'm not sure I'm ready to start that (Mists of Avalon). Maybe The Nature Principle...
Knitting...I'm still mulling over options for the Technicolor Madelinetosh yarn and I started contemplating THIS shawl again while looking for something to knit. This all had me in such a quandary that I set them both aside and started knitting another In Threes (although now I wish I'd started a larger size). So I'm knitting a 0-3 size In Threes in Cascade 220 super wash in a medium grey color that was in my basket from making my baby gnome hats.
And what is the GORGEOUS project bag you spy?? My new Drawstrings bag! It is the most lovely thing! My husband even noticed it and commented on how nice it is. It is so pretty (and so very well made) that I can't help but smile whenever I see it. Who would not want to carry around such a project bag everywhere they went! I had to find something to knit just so I could use this bag (because it did arrive after my knitting quandary began). Plus it is made by an experienced knitter Wanda who knows just war a knitter needs in a bag! (Mine is a medium!)
What are you reading and creating this week??


Oh your bag is just lovely!!! I'm so glad you love it and that it helped you to get your knitting mojo back:))))
ReplyDeleteIt is so lovely it compelled me to find my knitting mojo!! How could I just let it sit there unused!! ;)
DeleteI noticed that bag right away! Very pretty. Anything you make with Madtosh is sure to be beautiful. The theme for a lot of us this week is "I didn' t knit much but I did read a lot". I was not one of those people! I'm hoping to grasp a good book this week though.
ReplyDeleteI have to say Donna that I find a lot of book ideas perusing the yarn along (a few knitting ideas too) but more book...
DeleteI absolutely love the bag! Great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa!! ;)
Delete