
Tonight I made a yummy Gluten and Dairy free lasagna! I got Fern and Leili to eat it by reminding them that not only is lasagna Dad's favorite but also Garfield. ;) My dad always loved Garfield and he has passed it on to my kids. The picture up at the top, well that is what Dan looked like tonight. He He!!I am not sure I have many readers looking for a gluten and dairy free lasagna recipe so I won't post the whole recipe but I will mention a couple products that made this yummy. First DeBoles is making rice lasagna noodles that are NO BOIL!!!! So lovely! I make a good ricotta with tofu based on a recipe in Vegan Vittles, and that new Diaya mozzarella is just lovely in so many many ways. ;)
As to the silence here recently well, we hit a rough patch. Dan has been gone tons, life has been a little overwhelming, and I have not loaded pictures off my camera (I lost PhotoShop with the computer crash and the free program I downloaded to use is not quite up to snuff...). So I'll be here with what is left of my sanity!
Ciao!
That looks so good!
ReplyDeleteThis reader would be interested in any Gluten free and dairy free recipe, if you would like to send it to me. Looks good! I could totally relate to your rough patches in life. As Garfield might say "Hang in there".
ReplyDelete(hugs) This too shall pass!
ReplyDelete